Thursday, January 8, 2009

New year, new visions! LOL

I know everyone is tired of seeing the same blog entry so I thought I would get on here and give you something to read! I wasn't into blogging through the holidays! I hope to have big plans for this year- I want to be more organized, detail oriented, more in control of my time and manage it better. I am thoroughly enjoying any time off that I am having during our slow period at work!!! Don't get me wrong I love my job, but I hate working every weekend.

If I can't do any better than this blogging my other resolution is to end my blogging career!!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

I know what you mean - I've been a little lax with my blog as well.

I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time. Love your plans for the new year! I'm going to start the 52 weeks project this weekend. I'm a little late getting started - but that's better than not.

Talk to you soon!