Monday, March 16, 2009

what Bleach can do for u!

Hi everyone!

I was off this weekend for the first time in 13 days!!! I am wore out! I had the grandkids (boys) on Saturday night. I ran around and did errands on Saturday, then I got the boys and ran around a little more! We went to church on Sunday and ate lunch and they went home around 2. Then I had some moments to myself to rest. I was headed out to Walmart and my grandaughter arrived around 5. She started a new job at McDonalds on Sunday night at 7-10. So as you see I did a lot of running around! I need to go back to work to rest!

I have a still messy house, didn't get any scrapbook cleaning or fun time. I got up at 6:30 today to take GD to school and I was supposed to go to gym but I had to come back home to start cleaning the mess!

Looking forward to scrapping this weekend! Card class too! I probably have to work though! Such is life but this girl's body is wearing out quick!!!

Now, if you are wondering about my title here is what happen! I like to make people laugh even if it is at something stupid I did! I had a white shirt notice I said had! It had a spot on it from some spaghetti sauce that had missed my mouth! Well, I washed it with spot remover several times which didn't remove the spot. So, I got this brainstormer that I would bleach spot it! I filled a glass with bleach and dipped the spot part of the shirt to soak!! It soaked overnight.....here is what happened after I washed and dryed it!!!!

The other photos are of the boys sleeping and I had to play the tooth fairy!!! Whew Ethan has lost some teeth I think he said 8 and Nicson has only lost two. This was Ethan's night for the tooth fairy. Nicson had a wiggler he was working on and said he was going to tie a string on it and slam the door!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend even though the weather was crappy!!!!

Hugs Terri




4 comments:

Debbie H said...

Love those tooth fairy pics of the boys, what a busy weekend you had! Sorry to see the shirt didn't make out so well, I am a laundry disaster myself sometimes. Take care and hope to see you at card class!

Deb H

Lisa said...

Cute pics. Sorry about the shirt, but I have done that as well. Sounds like you had a great weekend, albeit a busy one! Hope to see everyone this weekend.

Betty said...

OMG Terri, I'm cracking up over your shirt........

Love the pics of the boys - glad you got to spend some time with them over the weekend. Precious moments for sure.

See you Sat.

Ivana Clay said...

The boys look so sweet! Now that shirt on the other hand! LMAO!! That is so funny. :)

Jordan came home and said that he saw you all. He kept going on and on about how he couldn't work at Country Oven cause he would want to eat the goodies all day! LOL! That is my hubby, food always on the brain!