Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NWDay

Well, it is with sad news that I type this note. I have to work all ..........weekend! Come on people don't you know that it is National Scrapbook Weekend and it only comes once a year!! I was suppose to be off on Saturday but when we went in on Tuesday we were informed that we are working all weekend and we are so far behind we are buying cakes from outside sources in Utah!! I hope those people in Utah are working this weekend too!!! No scrapbooking for them either HAH!!!

By the way there cakes are so crappy and greasy to say the least! So I will be there Sat morning and to eat and run as usual.. it is a darn good thing I didn't get my stuff together Tuesday morning like I was going to because I really would have been a lot more upset, but then again I might have found half the stuff I am looking for and my scrap room would have been clean!!!LOL


Well I guess when times are tuff people really eat cake!!! We got an order for 205,000 angel food cakes YEPP that is a lot of angels baking up!!!! Also, we have Mothers day, graduation, Fathers day, Memorial day and just plain old everyday cake eaters too.......I don't even see a day off the whole month of May!!!! You know I should be greatful I have a job in times like these but I am tired people!!!!! My vacation is in June so I have that to look forward too I guess!!!


Happy day to everyone

Hugs Terri

3 comments:

Debbie H said...

Oh Terri, I am so sad! I will miss you!

Deb H

Chelle said...

I'm sad wish you could be there! At least you'll be there for the eating part!!!

Ivana Clay said...

I am so sorry you have to work the whole weekend! Jordan will be there working Saturday too! It is probably his fault you all are having to do the extra baking, cause everytime he works over there he comes home with a gigantic cake! I have told him to stop, cause that is no fun for a girl on a diet!!!! :)